Friday, December 27, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #2

Happy Friday! Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week. This is a great way to meet new bloggers, make friends, and get exposure for your own blog.
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog
Question of This Week
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this holiday season? Do a holiday book haul for us! If you don’t celebrate just show off your books that you got this week. Pictures!!!


I already read the entire series on my kindle, but I'm moving to a new house and I have a shiny new bookshelf waiting to be filled with books. And I enjoyed the first two books, so, why not? lol


16 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I've done that myself, buy physical books of kindle books I bought. It's not weird. :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might do just that! Seeing as I have the first two on my Kindle and the third as a physical copy haha
    Old follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so beautiful! I can't wait until I can get my own!

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    Come see my FF at http://orangeowlsandbooks.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-follow-book-haul-1-part-2.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love adding to my house bookshelves!
    Happy Holidays and happy reading!
    New GR follower.
    The Book Cove FF -Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series to own in print! I have Allegiant waiting on my night stand to read. I'm waiting to read it so it'll count for my goals in the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge. Come check it out on my blog!

    New GFC follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a second book shelf and I'm well on my way to filling it. I'm following through GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back via GFC!
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just received Allegiant from the library today.. can't wait to begin!! I hear mixed things about the ending sooo I can't wait to see what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty set of books :). Insurgent is still in my pile, and I got Allegiant for Christmas--basically I need to get reading lol!
    Following you back,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've never read that series, but the set of hardcovers looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this trilogy! though Allegiant broke my heart. (*I don't intend to reveal some spoilers here for those who haven't read yet*) haha!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    * new follower *

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok so don't flip, but I haven't read these books yet! Everyone seems to be getting this box set for Christmas! It look awesome.

    New follower via GFC :)

    Stop by and say hello!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Divergent and Insurgent!
    (maybe not so much Allegiant though...)
    but overall the series was really good!
    Can't wait to see what Veronica Roth will write next!:)
    God bless and Happy New Year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This seems a popular set this Christmas. New follower! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Isabelle!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out the post here..
    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/liebster-award-2.html
    Happy New Year, and congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for following! I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete