Saturday, January 11, 2014

Triple Liebster Award


Hi everyone! I'm sorry because this is so long overdue, but I was nominated for the Liebster Award - three times in the last week and a half! I was nominated by these three awesome blogs: Feli @ The Four Eyed Cat, Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews, and Bailey's and Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews. Thank you guys so much - I'm one of your top readers btw! And to my readers: you have to check out their fun blogs! :)

For those who don't know what The Liebster Award is, it's an award given to a blogger by another blogger! It was intended to give more emphasis to bloggers with 200 followers or less so they can gain more exposure. All you need to do is:

1. Link back to the blog that mentioned you.
2. Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
3. Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know with a link to your post.
4. Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominated in your post.

So... because 30 (THIRTY?!) seemed like a large number of questions to answer and blogs to nominate, I decided to answer the first three/four questions of EACH nomination instead. :)

My Nominations:
Becca @ Pivot Book Reviews
Angelica @ Life is Reading
Kyendwarrior @ Eternity through Pages
Alex @ My Thoughts On
Kristine and Terri @ Twinspin
Eva @ All books considered
Emilee @ Fantastical Adventures
Shannon @ The Most Happy Reader
Emdawg @ Emdawg's Book Blog
Gizzimomo @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

My Answers:
1. How did you chose the name for your blog?
So... I used my name. I'm not very creative, clearly. lol 

2. What was your favorite book from 2013?
Gosh, this is a tough one. How about the Hunger Games series? I re-read it all that time.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would LOVE to live in Japan. I still dream of living in Japan.

4. If you could be any character from a book who would you be?
Allison Sekemoto from The Eternity Cure. I'd have a kick-ass mentor, a jackass-but-loveable brother, and a hot human boyfriend. Oh, and I'd wield a katana.

5. Which book is your "guilty pleasure" you are ashamed to admit to anyone?
Hmm, nothing really! I enjoyed Twilight? lol That counts, right?

6. What is the name of the last book that made you cry?
It didn't make me cry exactly, but it did make me sad. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

7. What is the first thing you talked about in your reviews (example: summary, negative aspects, etc.)
I write "Recommended if you like:"(e.g. love triangles, fast-paced stories, etc.)

8.Who is the coolest and hottest male character you've ever met in a book?
Aiden St. Delphi from the Covenant series. I wish he were real. 

9. What is the last book you would read if you were to die tomorrow?
Honestly, I wouldn't read. I'd binge-watch The Big Bang Theory. Or Breaking Bad. 

10. Would you rather be bitten by a zombie and live as a zombie or marry one (but you won't be bitten somehow)?
Marry one. Especially if they look like Nicholas Hoult. (Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion anyone?)


My questions for YOU:
1. What book do you re-read over and over again just because you love it so much?
2. If you could have lunch with any author, living or dead, who would it be?
3. If you're having a bad day, which book character would you spend the day with to cheer you up?
4. Are you sick of vampires, werewolves, witches, or dystopians yet?
5. Fun fact about yourself!
6. Apart from reading, what else are your fave hobbies?
7. If your life were a movie, which book character would play you?
8. What are some of your favorite movies - even if it's not based on a book.
9. Where is your dream vacation?
10. Would you forever sacrifice the ability to read for a million dollars?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, I would marry that zombie anytime. Aiden St. Delphi?I need to meet him now. Great answers Isabelle and congratulations on your triple award :)

    Baileys @ Unladylike Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting nominated 3 times!!
    And I definitely agree with you on watching the big bang theory and about marrying the zombie! haha
    Glad you enjoyed it!
    Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete