Thursday, June 19, 2014

Feature and Follow #7


Happy Friday! Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week. This is a great way to meet new bloggers, make friends, and get exposure for your own blog. 

Question of the Week: *EDIT: oops! there was a question mix-up!!! >.< sorry!
Post a photo of your favorite coffee mug (or mugs if you can't choose just one)


I don't actually have my very own favorite mug, but I do have this unhealthy obsession for bunnies! I think they're the cutest thing ever, and I'm sure any mug with a bunny on it would be my favorite :) *I found these cute bunny mugs on zazzle.

Ps> Ahhhh!!!! In my search, I stumbled upon a cute photo of a bunny inside a bunny mug! Might as well share it :)
http://dailybunny.org/2013/08/06/lucky-humans-bunny-mug-comes-with-a-real-bunny/

14 comments:

  1. Great mugs! Stopping by via FF. New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused by the question as well but I caught it in time ;) Great mugs, btw!
    Following via GFC!
    MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable mugs, the CUTENESS!! I'm a new follower, have a great weekend! Jen My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I don't think it's a big deal about the question. Hopefully they'll give an alternate one for next week for the people who did this now.

    New Twitter follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. These mugs are so cute. I think you're fond of bunnies. :)

    New GFC follower. My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, seems there was another question at one point! I'm not really a coffee drinker myself, but I do have a few mugs--that are used for hot chocolate!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bunny mug with the strawberries. I just got done making a strawberry pie. IGFC and twitter follower.

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bunny mug is adorable.
    New GFC follower.

    My F&F
    Red @ Red Reader Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that bunny is super cute! :) My favourite mug is one I received from another blogger, it has a big owl on it. Sweet!

    New follower via GFC.

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped in because of Follow Friday. I want a bunny in a mug now...or just a bunny. Have an awesome Friday!

    Kelsey @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAA the bunnies! So cute!! New Follower via GFC
    Check out my #FF
    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are really cute mugs! Love the one with the mustache the most. :)
    Old follower :)
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, these mugs are so adorable! My favorite is the last one with the carrot. As long as you drink healthy things out of it, I don't think owning one of these mugs would be at all unhealthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe such cute mugs and that picture is adorable!!! I have a mug that my friend made for me that says "Fairy Fuel" at home and I have a special mug at work with books on it :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete